Arrival at the airport. Welcome to the town of Iguazu, this small sleepy town is the gateway to the Mighty Iguazu Falls.
You will be met by our English speaking staff and Transfer to your selected Hotel.
Brazilian Falls tour
In the afternoon, you will be picked up from your hotel and taken across the Argentine –Brazilian border and enter the Iguazu National Park on the Brazil side. Here you will enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Falls during a walking tour through the passages that connect the different observation points.
Similar to football, the Brazilians and Argentines argue which side has the best view of the Falls. What is clear is that both sides are different and spectacular in their own unique way. You can decide for yourself, which side you are most impressed with.
Breakfast at the hotel
Argentine Falls Tour
Today you will enjoy a full day tour of the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls. During the tour you will get ‘up, close and intimate’ with views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River. Our guide will show you the hidden gems of this unique National Park in the lower and upper walkways and will take you off the beaten path to show you the best views. Trails through the 210 square mile reserve provide visitors with various views of the Falls, especially the largest one, Devil's Throat.. The mist over the Devil's Throat is such that endless rainbows are formed. Expect to be get wet today and feel exhilarated with the spray and close contact with the sheer power of the falls.
The ecological train ride is included in the tour.
Options available: Jet boat ride under the falls at a cost of US$70 is available for purchase on day of visit whilst in the park.
Return to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to the airport to board flight.
You can choose to extent your travels purchasing any of our available packages in throughout Argentina
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels daily with local taxes (21%) included for the specified number of nights
- Transfers and tours as specified in the itinerary
- Seat in bus/train services
- Local Bilingual speaking guide
- International or domestic fights. Domestic flights Buenos Aires-Iguazu-Buenos Aires economic class, from Usd 320 x pax tax included.( promotional air fare last minute booking available only 14 days or less before departure
- National Park Fee entrances: usd 63 per person.