VIP Iberia Wetlands
The Iberá Wetlands are a mix of swamps, bogs, stagnant lakes, lagoons, natural slough and courses of water in the center and center-north of the province of Corrientes Iberá is one of the most important fresh water reservoirs in the continent and the second-largest wetland in the world after Pantanalin Brazil. It is of pluvial origin, with a total area of 15,000–20,000 km2.
During the next 4 nights, you will have the pleasure of staying at Aguape Lodge. All meals and activities included.
Aguape Lodge is placed on the coasts of the Iberá lagoon with an overwhelming view to the marshes and the lagoon.
This is a wonderful place to watch unforgettable sunsets or delightful starry skies and discover the fauna hidden on the coast of the lagoon.
Activities during your stay:
- Skillful guides to guide us in our excursions through the Iberá Natural Reserve.
- Motorboat fauna sighting, trekking, horse riding, canoeing & kayak, night tours.
- Long trekking with lunch and refreshments – Excellent for photographers and bird-watchers.
- Tours in 4Wd vehicles in the Iberá Natural Reserve.
- Outings for bird-watching and taking photographs.
- Bikes for our guest to go around the Colonia Carlos Pellegrini.